Join our membership scheme
Did you know that Wirksworth Festival is a registered charity? By becoming a member you are helping to support one of the UK’s leading rural arts festivals, bringing contemporary visual and performing arts to the region as well as supporting up and coming talent.
Although we may not be able to deliver all of the membership benefits during the Coronavirus Crisis, we will think of a special way to say thank you to anyone that chooses to support the Festival during these difficult times. We have been really touched by all the new members that have joined us since we made the difficult decision to wait until 2021 to hold the Festival.
We offer two levels of membership, starting at just £10 a year.
As a Silver Member you receive:
- A Festival pin badge
- Email updates
- An invitation to the Festival launch party and preview of the Curated Exhibition
- An invitation to the Curator’s Talk during the Festival
- Entry into member-only prize draws
- Voting rights at the AGM – your chance to have a say on the direction of the Festival
Gold Membership starts at £25 a year. In addition to the same benefits as Silver Members, as a Gold Member you receive:
- A wristband and Trail guide for entry to the Art & Architecture Trail Weekend
- Free entry to our new programme of winter talks
Membership makes a great gift. If you’d like to buy a gift membership for a loved one, simply select the option you’d like on the online form and we will send out a pack to give to the lucky recipient.
Membership (excluding gift membership) will renew annually on an automatic basis unless you cancel beforehand.